Company ZIAS performs a full cycle of project support, and one of components of the works is installation supervision at the customer’s
Before the works start, after completion of a detailed design, some additional questions may arise in respect to installation of carrying facade
system ZIAS, and in order to respond to the tasks set, our company’s specialists are ready to visit your site to give instruction on installation
methods of a suspended vented facade.
The general stages of installation supervision include:
- familiarization with design elements;
- description of process sequence (technology) of assembly of suspended vented facades ZIAS;
- joint conduct of initial layout of brackets on the facade plain;
- description of the technology for fastening of finishing material to carrying profiles of the facade structure;
- answering the questions relating to assembly technology for a suspended vented facade.
This all involves working with already-trained assemblers at ZIAS’s raining center.
Our company’s employees visit your site throughout the course of works: they monitor quality, correct sequence and observation of the
technology of installation of suspended vented facades ZIAS.
Ultimately, you receive a full-fledged support of your construction project, enabling that a quality finished product within the time scale set
in the work schedule will be provided.